If you find mistakes (of which there must be a lot)

• Kuwait v Iraq 2010-12-02

This is one I'm actually unsure of. My query is about Younis Mahmoud and whether he plays, as I can't believe he wouldn't have taken a penalty if he had played. The report below has Samer Saeed starting instead of Mahmoud. I don't know if it's right or not. Soccerway has the report I assume you've used.

My records say Samer Saeed as well.

• Paraguay v Colombia 2005-10-11

Cristian Riveros is down as playing instead of Cristian Fatecha in this match. I don't think Fatecha ever got a full cap.

Source: ESPN Deportes

It seems to be a difficult one. Transfermarkt, ceroacero, gsa and soccerassociation list Fatecha in the line-up. So I will leave him for the moment.

Just going to come back to this one with a new long winded lead of information:

Firstly the game 3 days prior... Venezuela v Paraguay 2005-10-08, you're correct with Riveros playing as the number 6 instead of Fatecha, shown in the lineup of the Youtube highlights at 0:59 here, Despite the FIFA report saying it was Fatecha with the number 6 playing here.

Back to the game in question, and annoyingly there isn't any footage conclusive footage that I can find and the FIFA report once again mentions Fatecha as the number 6 in the report here. My point is as it was proven that Riveros was the number 6 in the first game of the same international window, I can't imagine numbers would have been changed to another player three days later and I do believe FIFA have made the same mistake twice with their reports.

• Jamaica v Costa Rica 1995-09-27

A bit of help with the Costa Rica team here, I'd assume those marked with their positions started the game, the rest could be anything. It would make it 9 vs 8 at least!

This one's a bit of an odd one. It's definitely a full international, but the Costa Rica team went on strike leaving them to pick a team based around the U-23 team. Sadly, the normally excellent La Nacion has very little on this game, whilst the Daily Gleaner report is hidden behind a paywall.

• Just going to come back to this one with a new long winded lead of information:

Firstly the game 3 days prior... Venezuela v Paraguay 2005-10-08, you're correct with Riveros playing as the number 6 instead of Fatecha, shown in the lineup of the Youtube highlights at 0:59 here, Despite the FIFA report saying it was Fatecha with the number 6 playing here.

Back to the game in question, and annoyingly there isn't any footage conclusive footage that I can find and the FIFA report once again mentions Fatecha as the number 6 in the report here. My point is as it was proven that Riveros was the number 6 in the first game of the same international window, I can't imagine numbers would have been changed to another player three days later and I do believe FIFA have made the same mistake twice with their reports.

To back Roberto up, my records (taken from contemporary Paraguayan and Colombian news reports) have Riveros playing. I suspect the other sources have taken FIFA as their guide (GSA, after all, was not around in 2005) and history shows that there were quite a few mistakes in the reports on the FIFA site. I always believe, where possible, the news sources are more reliable but you do need to read as many different reports as possible to get a true picture.

• Argentina v Nigeria 2011-09-06

Here's an annoying one, every common report (soccerway, 11v11. transfermarkt etc...) has this one wrong for the Nigeria team. Full highlights here. I've finally found the right report here. The changes are...

Starters: Ayodele Adeleye for Joseph Yobo, Fegor Ugude for Victor Anichebe, Solomon Okoronkwo for Peter Utaka and Brown Ideye for Ikechukwu Uche.

Bench: Ikechukwu Uche for Victor Obinna (66 mins), Emmanuel Ekpo for John Obi Mikel (68 mins) and Peter Utaka for Brown Ideye (83 mins).

• Pakistani player Rajab Ali (https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/92535/Rajab_Ali.html) date of birth is completely wrong. Sadly age fraud is quite common here, as age is often not recorded specially in undeveloped areas such as Balochistan province where he hails from.

From his instagram page we can conclude his birthday is today on 6 March, as evidenced by his recent instagram stories. Still not sure about his year of birth. However I have found a news article on 24 September 2013, when he was made captain for the 2014 AFC U-16 Championship qualification (https://www.hazara.net/2013/09/rajab-…eam-as-captain/). The article says that at that time Rajab was 16, so likely his year of birth is 1997 or 1998. The instagram stories on his profile (rajab_ali_hazara_18) will expire shortly so here I will attach some screenshots. The day and month should definitely be changed to 6 March as there are enough proofs, though his year of birth is still in doubt.

• More 1984 additions.

PUERTO RICO
    Jorge Óscar Rosa Lugardo born 16/05/1956
    Edwin Luis Cáceres Rivera born 17/12/1958
    Roberto Santana Delgado born 08/12/1961
    Daniel Ramos Soto born 21/07/1959
    Francisco Alberto Abreu Caraballo born 31/10/1951
    José Francisco Rey Febus born 12/07/1963
    Wilfredo Vinas Ledée born11/04/1961
    Leonel Rey Febus born 02/07/1965
    Cotto: First name Raúl
    Rivera: Dimas Rivera Burgos born 01/06/1963
    Santiga: Pablo Santiago González

OMAN
    11/03/84 Oman 1 Iraq 2 Royal Oman Police, Muscat Khalfan ALI (UAE)
    OMAN Suleiman KHAYEF, Mohamed AL ARIMI, Saif AL HABSI, Tayeb ABDEL NOUR, Magdy Shaban SAMIR, Ghulam KHAMIS, Younes AMAN, Saeed SHABAN, Matar KHALIFA, Hilal HAMID, Nasser HAMDAN
    Goal: Hamdan 45

15/03/84 Oman 1 Saudi Arabia 3 Royal Oman Police, Muscat Erik FREDRIKSSON (Sweden)
    OMAN Suleiman KHAYEF, Mohamed AL ARIMI, Saif AL HABSI, Tayeb ABDEL NOUR, Taqi MUBARAK (Ibrahim RAMADAN 46), Younes AMAN, Magdy Shaban SAMIR, Ghulam KHAMIS, Saeed SHABAN, Hilal HAMID, Matar KHALIFA
    Goal: Aman 65

20/10/84 Oman 1 Sri Lanka 1 Youth Welfare, Jeddah Melvyn D’SOUZA (India)
    OMAN Suleiman KHAYEF, Mohamed JUMA, Mohamed ABDUL AZIZ, Juma HABIB, Ali SHAMBEH, Ghulam KHAMIS, Rajab NASIB, Ibrahim HAIKAL, Younes AMAN, Khamis OBAID, Darwish AHMED
    Goal: Ahmed

26/10/84 Saudi Arabia 6 Oman 0 Prince Abdullah al Faisal, Jeddah Jassim MANDI (Bahrain)
    OMAN Suleiman KHAYEF, Mohamed JUMA, Mohamed ABDUL AZIZ, Juma HABIB, Ali SHAMBEH, Ghulam KHAMIS, Rajab NASIB, Younes AMAN, Khamis OBAID, Darwish AHMED, Hadeb KHAMIS

28/10/84 Oman 8 Nepal 0 Prince Abdullah bin Faisal, Jeddah Syed HAKIM (India)
    OMAN Mohamed SEEF, Hussain HASSAN, Mohamed JUMA, Mohamed ABDUL AZIZ, Juma HABIB, Ali SHAMBEH, Ghulam KHAMIS, Yunes AMAN, Khamis OBAID, Darwish AHMED, Hadeb KHAMIS
    Goals: G. Khamis (3), Aman 3 (1P), Ahmed 2 (1P)

NEPAL Suresh BASNET, Rupak Roy SHARMA, Bhakta RAJKARNIKAR, Ranjitkar Ram SHRIRAM, Ganesh THAPA, Ganesh PANDEY, Umesh PRADHAN, Yam Bahadur GHALE, Raju Kaji SHAKYA, Krishna THAPA, Bidur BIJITA

AFGHANISTAN
    20/09/84 Afghanistan 1 Jordan 6 Yuexiushan, Guangzhou Reinaldo LOURENÇO (Macau)
    AFGHANISTAN Fayz MOHAMMAD, MOKHTAR, KABIRUA, Hirways SIDIQ, Gholam RASOULKOHISTANI, Najibullah KARGAR, Mohammad Farooq SIDDIQ, Shapoor YOHISTANI, Yousuf KARGAR, REYDAY, ASGAR
    Goal: Siddiq 18

JORDAN Milad ABBASI, Sami SAEED, Esam AL TALLY, Najeh DHYABAT, Jamal IBRAHIM, Ibrahim SADDIEH, Hussam SONOKROT, Tawfeq AL SAHEB, Bakr JOUMA, Jamal ABU ABED, Khaled AWAD Sub: Rateb AL DAWOOD
    Goals: Ibrahim 35, 82, Saddieh 46, Awad 66, 89, Dhyabat 68

NEPAL
    19/10/84 Saudi Arabia 7 Nepal 0 Prince Abdullah al Faisal, Jeddah Shamsuddin MAIDIN (Singapore)
    NEPAL Shahi Lok BAHADUR, Rupak Roy SHARMA, Direndra PRADHAN, Ranjitkar Ram SHRIRAM, Bhakta RAJKARNIKAR, Kiran RAI, Suresh PANTHI, Yam Bahadur GHALE, Raju Kaji SHAKYA, Krishna THAPA, Ganesh THAPA

22/10/84 Sri Lanka 4 Nepal 0 Prince Abdullah bin Faisal, Jeddah Jassim MANDI (Bahrain)
    NEPAL Shahi Lok BAHADUR, Suresh PANTHI, Bhakta RAJKARNIKAR, Ranjitkar Ram SHRIRAM, Ganesh THAPA, Kiran RAI, Umesh PRADHAN, Yam Bahadur GHALE, Raju Kaji SHAKYA, Krishna THAPA, Bidur BIJITA

• Paraguay v Bolivia 1993-03-03

Just want to bring this up as it has Roberto Acuna in the starting lineup... albeit a starting lineup with 12 starters which of course needs addressing. It's the same for Bolivia but you've addressed that with Modesto Molina coming on as a sub instead so my query is whether the Paraguay team needs action or not. It also has an extra substitution for Paraguay with Justo Javier Meza coming on and Virgilio Ferreira coming off. If you've already sorted this one out I apologise for bringing it up again.

Source: 11v11