If you find mistakes (of which there must be a lot)

• Please tell me if you find incorrect data - cities or teams spelled wrong, missing clubs or birthdays and so on.

If you have better data, and you mail it to me (thanks, I appreaciate it) or post it in the forum (an even better idea), please say where it's coming from. If you found in on the net, please give me the URL, so I can look over the stuff.

This archive will only be really, really cool if a lot of people participate - so if you are from yemen and have got football data on national players, please help out, as we couldn't find any.

Thanks a lot.
    Ben

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Nelson Valdez (*28.11.1983), Striker from Werder Bremen is missing in the Squad from Paraguay!

Greetz
    Oli

• Quote from Anonymous

Nelson Valdez (*28.11.1983), Striker from Werder Bremen is missing in the Squad from Paraguay!

Greetz
    Oli

Will add him tomorrow - great player!
    ;)

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Valdez hat vor seiner zeit bei werder,also saison 2000/2001 bei Atletico Tembetary in Paraguay gespielt.
    Quelle: Kicker SonderHeft

• I found here great site about football!!!!
    I'm from Japan, I found some mistake in Japanese club section.

Yokohama Flugels has already disappeared.
    The team merged into Yohohama Marinos(now Yokohama F Marinos) in 1st of Jan. 1999, the day after they got 78th Emperor's Cup.
    Pleas see this site (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/flu/ole/indexe.htm)

I also point out that the clubs in Japanese club section must be separated 1st level and 2nd level.

The clubs now(2004 season) in 1st level are Kashima Antles, Urawa Red Diamonds, JEF United Ichihara, Kashiwa Reysol, F.C. Tokyo, Tokyo Verdy 1969(Previously Verdy Kawasaki), Yokohama F Marinos, Albirex Niigata, Shimizu S-Pulse, Jubilo Iwata, Nagoya Grampus Eight, Gamba Osaka, Cerezo Osaka, Vissel Kobe, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Oita Trinita.

Also the clubs in 2nd level are Consadole Sapporo, Vegalta Sendai, Montedio Yamagata, Mito Hollyhock, Omiya Ardija, Kawasaki Frontale, Yokohama FC, Shonan Bellmare(previously Bellmare Hiratsuka), Ventforet Kofu, Kyoto Purple Sanga, Avispa Fukuoka.

About J-League(Japanese Professional League) see this page (http://www.j-league.or.jp/eng/)

If you have some inquiry about Football in Japan, please send me mail(zaicchan@yahoo.co.jp).
    As far as possible, I investigate and reply it.

I'm sorry for my English poorness.

• Zaichan: You can find clubs, which doesn't egsist now in almost every large country. That's because Banjamin has added player histories. In 1994,1995 there was Sokol GKS Tychy team in Polish Ekstraklasa (highest level championship). Some players, like Rzasa, Kielbowicz or Dudek (yes, from Liverpool) played in that team. So, to make their careers real, you must add a club, which already 'disappeared'. If you're looking for a player by the national team, you will find players only in the correct teams. I love this site :D

BTW: Ibrahim Tankary (Niger) is a defender, he is playing in Belgium, and you can easly finnd soe info about him (search in google)

• just wanted to keep the forum alive by saying that of course we also need info and corrections concerning the jersey colors and designs!
    So if you discover any mistakes, just send us a photo of the national team, single players, whatever and we¥ll change it! :)

sorry, I'm just the designer here - no clue about football!

• Ok - Polish National Team hasn't got PZPN (Polish FA) emblem on shirt and shorts - we've got Polish crest (you know red thing wit white eagle) ;)
    seee ya

• Quote from Kornik Guest ;)

Ok - Polish National Team hasn't got PZPN (Polish FA) emblem on shirt and shorts - we've got Polish crest (you know red thing wit white eagle) ;)
    seee ya

LOL
    okay, gonna change it soon - had so small templates of the jerseys, so mistakes happen... ;)

sorry, I'm just the designer here - no clue about football!

• Mazuwa, Nsumbu of Congo DR... This season is his second season in Hapoel Haifa FC (Israel).

• Since Saddam's regime fell, Iraq got new jerseys. You should check them out. They don't wear those black jerseys anymore. They represent Kusay Hussien

• :grin: Who scored the most goals during World Cup 2002?
    :grin: Name the team that won in the ASia cup2004.
    :grin: Name the team that won in euro 2004.
    Note:this is'nt a quiz or somethin' i just really need to know the aswers.

For questions that hard please refer to google.

Hi!Hi!Hi!

• I want to inform you, that the paraguayan striker Dante Lopez doesn´t play any more for Nacional Asunción. His "new" club, for three months, is the most succesful club in Paraguay Club Olimpia Asunción.