• I´d like you to add the possibility of knowing which are the non fifa matches played by a team. I know you mark them with an X but you cannot do a search to have all of them reunited. Even when you know that one match can be NON FIFA and you do the search with "favorite opponents" the results omit to put the X in the NON Fifa matches. An Example Mauritius -Comoros 2003/09/04 is a non official fifa match. You can see that in the list of 2003 Mauritius (or Comoros) matches, but if you do the research you obtain the list of the matches played between them but not if they are or not official. Can you make something please?

Edited once, last by kilian (March 3, 2024 at 12:02 PM).

• I´d like you to add the possibility of knowing which are the non fifa matches played by a team. I know you mark them with an X but you cannot do a search to have all of them reunited. Even when you know that one match can be NON FIFA and you do the search with "favorite opponents" the results omit to put the X in the NON Fifa matches. An Example Mauritius -Comoros 2003/09/04 is a non official fifa match. You can see that in the list of 2003 Mauritius (or Comoros) matches, but if you do the research you obtain the list of the matches played between them but not if they are or not official. Can you make something please?

I just want to add the graphics to your example, so that the side owner and the programmer can decide if it's technical possible and if it is wanted.

This is the Mauritius 2003 match list where FIFA/non-FIFA is marked:

But when you check the match lists of games between Mauritius and Comoros you can't see which game was FIFA or non-FIFA. At the moment the graphic view is like this:

kilian If I got you right, your idea is to add a "FIFA/non-FIFA"-column in the "encounters between"-match list, too. So, it would look like this:

To side owner and to programmer. If you want to reform the FIFA/non-FIFA viewing, maybe, there is also the possibility to add such a "FIFA/non-FIFA"-column to the Friendlies-match list. So, it would come clear to the users which game was FIFA and which not. In the different tournament section, I don't see it really necessary.