• Great, great site. Thanks for all the hard work. I'm starting this thread for Uruguay info, I figure that should avoid duplicate posts on these players.

A few updates:

Richard Morales re-joined Nacional for the 2007-2008 season.

Marcelo Sosa should not be listed with Nacional for the 2008-09 season, as he has just transferred to Tecos UAG Guadalajara where he'll play the first half of 2008.

Gerardo Alcoba is listed as playing for Penarol in 2007-08 and 2008-09, but the transfer was oficially annulled when he was suspended for doping. I think technically he is still a Wanderers player, though he isn't with any team right now.

Sebastian Abreu has just signed with River Plate of Argentina for the first half of 2008.

Nicolas Vigneri has just joined Cruz Azul of Mexico for the first half of 2008.

Gaston Filgueiras has just signed with Nacional of Montevideo for the first half of 2008.

• Is the mess of the Uruguay section due to the change of season rythm, as the admin section can't distinguish 2005 from 2005/2006 ?

I had the same problem with Malaysia a few months before and I didn't know how to manage it.

I would have loved to update some "exotic" countries'leagues but it's impossible at the moment for the same reason.
    Uganda and Rwanda's season rythm changed in 2006 (2006 --> 2006/2007). In Bahrain, it occured in 2004. Many other countries are concerned...

• Argentina Diego Maradona 4 in Sao Paulo, Brazil Peru accepted an interview with state television forecasts, Peru 6 will be held at the National Stadium in Lima South American World Cup qualifying victory over Uruguay.