If you find mistakes (of which there must be a lot)

• bosnian national team '97 name corrections:

Senad Begić
    Bakir Beširević
    Ekrem Bradarić
    Pavo Dadić
    Nudžein Geca
    Asim Hrnjić
    Murat Jašarević
    Sanjin Pintul
    Edin Ramčić
    Admir Sušić

• Badri Kvaratskhelia
    Nationality: Georgian and Azerbaijani
    Place of birth: Nakipu, Georgia ,Soviet Union
    Date of birth:
    Height: 172 cm
    Weight: 69 kg
    Positions: Striker

1990 Skuri Tsalenjikha B 33/17
    1991 Skuri Tsalenjikha B 14/5
    1991-92 Skuri Tsalenjikha B 28/25
    1992-93 Dinamo Tbilisi A 18/5
    1993/94 Kakheti Telavi A 12/4
    1994/95 Metalurgi Rustavi A 15/1
    1995/96 SHSS Akademia Tbilisi B 10/5
    1996/97 Merani Tbilisi A 28/11

• Giorgi Tkvadaze
    Nationality: Georgian and Turkemnistan
    Place of birth: Georgia
    Date of birth: 21.11.1966

1990 Mretebi Tbilisi C 33/61
    1991 Mretebi Tbilisi B 16/13
    1991/92 Mretebi Tbilisi A 29/14
    1992/93 Mretebi Tbilisi A 9/6
    1993/94 Mretebi Tbilisi A 16/7
    1995/96 FC Samtredia A 5/2

• Kakha Gogoladze
    Nationality: Georgian and Turkemnistan
    Place of birth: Georgia
    Date of birth: 04.02.1968

1990 Merani Tbilisi C 32/12
    1991 Merani Tbilisi C 17/16
    1991/92 Merani Tbilisi B 37/24
    1992/93 Guria Lanchkhuti A 30/5
    1993/94 Guria Lanchkhuti A 30/17
    1994/95 Guria Lanchkhuti A 13/4
    1994/95 Shevardeni-1906 A 11/2
    1995/96 Shevardeni-1906 A 21/10
    1997/98 Wit Georgia Tbilisia A 7/3
    1998/99 Lokomotivi Tbilisi A 8/2
    1999 FC Yerevan(Armenia) A
    1999 FA Kilikia Yerevan(Armenia) A
    1999/00 Sioni Bolnisi A 14/4
    2000/01 Dinamo Tbilisi A 11/2
    2003/04 Chikhura Sachkhere B 13/5

• For 2004, the games involving Timor-Leste aren't full international matches. Therefore you would have to subtract appearances for players who played against Timor-Leste such as the Philippines in the 2004 Tiger Cup.

Same thing goes for the 2006. Matches against India in the 2006 AFC Challenge Cup aren't full international matches as it was India's U-20 squad. Caps & goals must subtracted from players who participated in those matches against India.

• Regarding Mario Frick of Liechtenstein:

http://www.national-football-teams.com/v2/player.php?id=3959

As of the completion of the Sept. 7, 2010 qualifier against Scotland his Int'l totals should be 95 caps and 15 goals (he scored in the match).

I'm not exactly sure which game you guys are missing the goal from, but it appears to be one in 2004 when he scored against both Luxembourg and Latvia in World Cup qualifiers.

The stats from both games can be found here:

Luxembourg: http://www.lfv.li/no_cache/natio…l?cfc_league_fe[matchId]=354&cHash=c53510a3fd

Latvia: http://www.lfv.li/no_cache/natio…l?cfc_league_fe[matchId]=355&cHash=232bd8e458

The extra cap stems from the 1990 appearance you have given him credit for. Mario Frick's first int'l cap was against Estonia in 1993. It was actually MANFRED Frick who played vs. the U.S. in 1990, as seen here: http://www.lfv.li/no_cache/natio…l?cfc_league_fe[matchId]=363&cHash=c7940c903e

---

The LFV website is a great archive for Liechtenstein football. I wish more associations had sites like theirs.

Thanks, and keep up the good work. I know it can't be easy dealing with this amount of info.

• Should be correct now (We haven't yet added the match data from yesterdays matches). And yes, it isn't easy, but still it's interesting and we never asked for easy.

It would be great indeed if all footballing nations had a site like Liechtenstein, but that is probably too much to ask for. But I am really annoyed that in 2010 there is no african site which has line-ups for all the qualification matches for the African Nations Cup. That is really completely ridiculous, and far too much work.

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Quote from Benjamin

But I am really annoyed that in 2010 there is no african site which has line-ups for all the qualification matches for the African Nations Cup. That is really completely ridiculous, and far too much work.

+1 !

Fortunately, I found most of last week's ACN missing line-ups (DR Congo, Guinea, Togo, Botswana, Niger, Namibia, Gambia, Mozambique, Libya, Rwanda, Côte d'Ivoire, Cape Verde, Mali, Swaziland, Angola, Centrafrique, Morocco, Nigeria, Benin, Burundi, Congo, Cameroon, Mauritius) and I'll post them soon.

• Quite a few things needs correcting. With a few additions as well. 8)

Luis Tejada of Panama should have one goal less. His supposed goal against the US during the Gold Cup was actually a US own goal.

For Afghanistan in 2006, it looks like data for the match against India has been included. It should be removed as it's not a full international, India was their U20's.

Mexico's Javier Hernandez should have another goal to his name. The supposed own goal against Bosnia has been credited to him.

Ray Jonsson of the Philippines should have an extra cap in 2010. The data entered for the Myanmar-Philippines game in December 2010 included a cap for David Basa which is incorrect. It should be Ray Jonsson. And just to add, Jonsson's PoB is Cebu.

Few other corrections/additions to Philippine players:
    Eduard Sacapano - PoB to Bago City
    Simon Greatwich - DoB to 1988-09-30, PoB to Brighton, height to 1.78
    Neil Etheridge - height to 1.91 (even if it's just a minor fix)
    Christopher Camcam - height to 1.88
    Jason Sabio - height is 1.78

Landon Donovan is missing 1 cap & 1 goal in 2007. Was the USA-Denmark added? Donovan scored in that game. It was Denmark's League XI.

Data for the Malaysia-Myanmar match (18 June):
    http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newssport.php?id=595033

Data for Mozambique-Zambia match (27 March):
    Mozambique: Joao Kapango, Campira (Dario Khan), Mano (Mexer), Simao, Almiro Lobo, Paito, Genito, Elias Pelembe, Dario, Carlos Fumo, Mbinho (Helder Pelembe).

Zambia: Mweene, Kampamba, Musonda, Sunzu, Kasonde, Chivuta (H. N. Mulenga), Chamanga (Mayuka), Chansa, Kalaba; Katongo, Mbesuma (Singulema).

• Quote from s2pid

Landon Donovan is missing 1 cap & 1 goal in 2007. Was the USA-Denmark added? Donovan scored in that game. It was Denmark's League XI.

I think you pointed it all out: Denmark's League XI is not a full A side... Thanks for the rest anyway, I guess it'll be dealt with very soon!

League tables frantic - member of the crew since 2006

• Quote from @Ki

I think you pointed it all out: Denmark's League XI is not a full A side... Thanks for the rest anyway, I guess it'll be dealt with very soon!

But that US-Denmark League XI match is FIFA recognized.

• Were any matches of Denmark League XI which are FIFA recognized been added?

El Salvador's Eliseo Quintanilla is missing a goal for 2007. One goal he did score for that year was against Denmark which was their League XI. Same month just as in the case I have pointed above with Landon Donovan.

Also, was the abandoned Italy-Serbia Euro qualifier added? Gojko Kacar for example is missing a cap (start) for 2010. The only other start he had for that year was in that game against Italy.

And Carlos Vela is missing a cap as a sub for 2011.

• I guess we never added those Denmark League XI matches, as well as those played by Hong Kong League XI, because they're not full sides, no matter if FIFA recognized their matches or not... And Italy-Serbia was not added... And as for Carlos Vela, I don't know...

• Quote from @Ki

I guess we never added those Denmark League XI matches, as well as those played by Hong Kong League XI, because they're not full sides, no matter if FIFA recognized their matches or not... And Italy-Serbia was not added... And as for Carlos Vela, I don't know...

Then what about Hong Kong's matches on 9, 10 & 12 October 2010? They're all FIFA recognzied but it was Hong Kong's Olympic team and they've been added. I'm sure there could be other examples as well. Matches of Hong Kong League XI would be understandable as that team contains foreigners but I don't think there are any FIFA recognized matches of HK's League XI?

• Sorry I can't answer on behalf of everyone here, I'm only coping with a few countries and indeed Denmark or Hong Kong are not part of those... Anyway I remember not adding a Yugoslavia v Hong Kong League XI and a Yugoslavia v South Korea U21 (in the early 2000s if I remember well...). That's an issue that should be discussed and decided on soon ;)

• Regarding the El Salvador vs Denmark, it should be added.

The Salvadoran players capped where:
    González, Manuel
    Anaya, Luis
    Torres, Rolando
    Velásquez, Víctor
    Pacheco, Alfredo
    Torres Cabrera, William
    Murgas, Gilberto
    Merino, Víctor
    Quintanilla, Eliseo -(substituted by)- Alas, Dennis
    Campos, Alexander -(substituted by)- Díaz, Juan Alberto
    Erazo, Álex

Also, Eliseo Quintanilla scored the only goal.

El Salvador national football team