If you find mistakes (of which there must be a lot)

• And so a new year starts! SAFF Final just finished - details as follows. Afghanistan now leave the SAFF and join the newly created Central Asian Football Federation. I guess we have another new competition coming up to look out for!.

03/01/16 India 2 Afghanistan 1 aet Trivandrum, Kariavatom Hiroki KIMURA (Japan)

INDIA Gurpreet Singh SANDHU, Augustin FERNANDES, Arnab MONDAL (Aiborlang KHONGJEE 117), Eugeneson LYNGDOH (Pronay HALDER 96), Bikash JAIRU (Sanju PRADHAN 120+1), Sunil CHHETRI, Jeje LALPEKHLUA, Holicharan NARZARY, Pritam KOTAL, Narayan DAS, Rowllin BORGES

Goals: Lalpekhlua 72, Chhetri 101 Yellow Cards: Lalpekhlua 32, Das 77, Lyngdh 93, Khongjee 118

AFGHANISTAN Ovayas AZIZI, Abbas ALIKHIL, Hassan AMIN, Zubayr AMIRI (Ahmad Arash HATIFIE 106), Faysal SHAYESTEH, Norlla AMIRI (Omid POPALZAY 84), Sayed Mohammad HASHIMI, Masih SAIGHANI, Mustafa ZAZAI (Khaibar AMANI 91), Mustafa HADID, Kanischka TAHER

Goal: Z. Amiri 70 Yellow Cards: Taher 45+2, Amin 86, Hatifie 120

• We add clubs as soon as they have their first national team player.

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Jeff Larentowicz - add to Los Angeles Galaxy.
    Simon Dawkins - add to San Jose Earthquakes.
    Marvin Ceballos - add to Carolina RailHawks.

One more thing. I may have spoken too soon on Jordan Morris with the Sounders. He has left Stanford, but right now he's training with Werder Bremen in Germany. Don't remove from the Sounders just yet because he may sign with them in a couple weeks, but I'm just telling you right now that I got a little too ahead of myself. :lol:

• Alan Gordon - add to Los Angeles Galaxy. Just re-signed.
    Soni Mustivar - add to Sporting Kansas City. Also re-signed with his club.
    Omar Holness - remove from North Carolina Tar Heels. He'll be drafted by an MLS club later this week.

As for the two matches on January 8th in Panama City, Trinidad & Tobago v. Haiti and Panama v. Cuba. They weren't friendly matches. They were both Qualifying Playoff matches for the spot in the 2016 Copa America which is actually taking place in the United States.

• Nikolas Ledgerwood - add to FC Edmonton. Made 6 appearances for Energie Cottbus prior to his move.
    Lovel Palmer - add to Indy Eleven.

Remove all players listed under Atlanta Silverbacks for 2016 and remove Atlanta Silverbacks from the list.
    Remove Austin Aztex from USL (3. League). Won't play this season.

• I came across what appears to be a mistake by FIFA due to confusion I would assume, with regards to the Maldive's GK's.

Imran Mohamed, played and got injured against Hong Kong in June 2015. He had to undergo surgery (http://www.maldivesoccer.com/s/Imran-surgery-is-successful-5847) and could only play competitive football after six months. A report ahead of the Bangabandhu Cup mentioned he didn't play for six months and only returned for the SAFF Cup (http://www.haveeru.com.mv/maldives_natio…tball_tea/65384). However, FIFA's match reports list him as being the GK for their WCQ's against Bhutan and Qatar in October which is contradicts him being out due to injury.

Having checked the footage, Mohamed Imran, who is listed as the GK against Hong Kong in November is also the same GK that played against Bhutan (and Qatar as well).

Versus Hong Kong in November -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - at 10:20
    Versus Bhutan in October -
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - at 6:42

I'm no expert, but I'm sure that's the same guy.... Mohamed Imran, not the older Imran Mohamed.

• Mohamed El-Nenny - add to Arsenal FC. Made 16 appearances and scored 2 goals for FC Basel prior to his move.
    Ashley Cole - add to Los Angeles Galaxy.
    Ahmed Kantari - remove from Toronto FC.
    Henri Saivet - add to Newcastle United. Made 18 appearances and scored 2 goals for Girondins Bordeaux prior to his move.

• Rónald Matarrita - add to New York City FC. Made 16 appearances and scored 1 goal for LD Alajuelense prior to his move.
    Brian Carroll - add to Philadelphia Union. Re-signed with the club.
    Cristian Bolaños - add to Vancouver Whitecaps. Made 11 appearances and scored 4 goals for CD Saprissa Tibás prior to his move.

• Jon Busch - add to Indy Eleven.
    Emil Larsen - add to Columbus Crew. Made 16 appearances and scored 1 goal for Odense BK prior to his move.
    Sambinha - add to New England Revolution. Made 21 appearances and scored 2 goals for Sporting Lisboa B prior to his move.
    Emery Welshman - move from Real Monarchs SLC to Real Salt Lake City. There's a chance he could still play for the Monarchs this season, but we don't know for sure.

• Doneil Henry - was on with Blackburn Rovers earlier in 2015/16. Made 1 appearance for the club during his stint. Right now he's back at West Ham.
    Tom Lawrence - still playing for Blackburn Rovers.
    Modou Barrow - add to Swansea City. Loan stint with Blackburn Rovers was terminated back in September. Made 4 appearances during his stint.
    Simeon Jackson - add to Blackburn Rovers. Made 9 appearances for Barnsley FC prior to his move.
    Mohamed 'Medo' Kamara - remove from Bolton Wanderers.
    Daniel Lafferty - move from Burnley FC to Oldham Athletic.

Simon Moore
    *Birthplace: Sandown, England

Kenwyne Jones - add to Al-Jazira Abu Dhabi. Made 19 appearances and scored 5 goals for Cardiff City prior to his move.
    Rhys Williams - add to Charlton Athletic.
    Karim Matmour - add to Huddersfield Town. Made 2 appearances and scored 2 goals for Al-Arabi Mansouriah prior to his move.
    Calaum Jahraldo-Martin - add to Leyton Orient.