• I don't know if we have guys here who enjoy watching old tubes of historic matches to find out some missing substitutions or yellow cards. Personally, watching old games is definitely not my hobby. Here I must admit that my auditory understanding in any foreign language is really poor. But maybe we have guys here who are really enjoying watching historic games finding out some missing details which would get lost otherwise.

• 1996-03-22 United Arab Emirates vs. Egypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShNt-JzhO8s

So, that's the first game. I saw that national-football-teams had been missing the entire Emirati infos. Thankfully, around 6' minutes in the tube the Emirate line-up was written on the screen. By skipping through the tube I saw some event graphics, like a yellow card for Zuhair Bakheet. Sadly, I couldn't see any clock running, so if we want to know minutes, we have to do the maths by ourselves starting from kick-off.
    During the second half, we see a substitution at this point : Number 14 is going off and 22 is entering the game. Number 14 was by the starting line-up graphic Khamis Saad. By the new substitution graphic Number 22 is "Saeed Khamis", as in the system we don't have any player by this name, and this name looks really similar to the exchanged player, I am not sure if this graphic is correct.

• 2012-05-03 Iraq vs. Sierra Leone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3U3MaSvSLI

We miss nearly everything on Sierra Leone (besides one yellow carded player Christian Caulker). Sadly, the video starts shotly into the match without announcing line-ups. The sub text seems to give sports news from other matches, like Iraqi club news at first place. So this one is a bit challenging to find out about the Sierra Leonean players.

• 2022-09-02 Madagascar vs Botswana

video on facebook

Missing Botswana substitutions

match sheet provided by mikaelj

COSAFA 

Antananarivo 

Madagascar 1-1 Botswana = 2-1 

MAD:Mario Carlos 23 

BOT:Lebogang Ditsele 66 

Venue:Kianja Barea Mahamasina 

Att: 

Referee:Alfred Jelly Chavani (RSA) 

Assistant referees: (RSA)/ (RSA) 

Fourth official:Luxulo Badi (RSA) 

Booked:Tsilavina Fanomezantsoa "Drogba" 9,Carlos 30 

MAD:16 Nina- 

17 Dadafara Rafidison,15 Datsiry,5 Berajo,3 Tantely- 

13 Tsiry,22 Ando (c) (6 Tony 73),10 Dax (18 Rojo 72)- 

7 Koloina (19 Tendry 46),9 Tsilavina Fanomezantsoa "Drogba" (23 Lucien Kassimo 'Fôrôsy' 55),12 Carlos (11 Rinjala 46) 

Coach:Romuald Rokotondrabe 

BOT:23 Goitseone Phoko- 

13 Alford Velaphi,20 Tebogo Kopelang,2 Thato Kebue,12 Mothusi Johnson- 

8 Gofaone Mabaya,4 Mosha Gaolaolwe (C),18 Lebogang Ditsele- 

9 Mbatshi Elias,17 Thero Setsile,10 Baokeditswe Talane 

Bench:16 Lesenya Malapela,22 Gape Thibedi,14 Tawana Mbakile,15 Tlamelo Kolagano,6 Doctor David,3 Godfrey Tauyatswala,11 Shaun Theron 

Coach:Mogomotsi Mpote

Skipping through the video so far, I just noticed #3 Godfrey Tauyatswala on the left wing during the 2nd half. Maybe you can spot some more Botswana subs playing.

• 1985-03-31 Congo vs Zaire

Is on youtube

There are two line-up graphics. If I got it right the first 11 player listed are the starters, at least on the Congo Brazza side as numbers are here not in mathematical order.
    Back these days also bench player line-up for the anthem, so we may just can say when the match kicked off. So, if there is anybody willing watching the 1 h (not entirely the whole game is on the video), to verify the starters and may spot some subs (or cards), is mostly welcome.