• Hello everyone, and welcome the the board of national-football-teams.com

The usual rules, be polite to people even if they like really horrible teams. ;)

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Hi Boss ;)

The forum admin says also hi to everyone - and don¥t worry, I won¥t interfere in any football discussions, but for technical problems feel free to contact me! :lol:

sorry, I'm just the designer here - no clue about football!

• Hi Ben and Luci!!

REALLY nice place here...As you know I don¥t know ANYTHING about this game, and don¥t even think about to explain "abseits" to me...but I gues¥s one can have fun here ;) :yes:

ˆhm...I only watch soccer at championships :D

• Quote from KAT

Hi Ben and Luci!!

REALLY nice place here...As you know I don¥t know ANYTHING about this game, and don¥t even think about to explain "abseits" to me...but I gues¥s one can have fun here ;) :yes:

It's offside, baby. It's when in the moment the ball is being passed...
    *Bores himself to death*

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Quote from KAT

Hi Ben and Luci!!

okay, lets watch the next match together and you¥ll learn a lot :D :D :D

sorry, I'm just the designer here - no clue about football!

• :lol:
    Hi everybody, viele gruessen aus Italien!

many compliments for the site I found as invaluable and hope to get an useful cooperation with it. As a professional journalist, I've been caring about world soccer national teams and their drawings since more than 10 years.

A site like yours was strongly ever needed!

Tschuss, ciao
    Antonello