Ethiopia missing match data

• ^^Ethiopia might have used another sub or two so it would be best not to label it as 'complete' just yet. Unless they really only used a single sub?

vs. Madagascar 8.10.2011

Hardly any info on this except for this highlights video (which isn't the clearest of videos): http://www.ethiotube.net/video/15982/ET…-Madagascar-4-2

At 0:17 it focuses (to a certain degree) on the Ethiopian team and using photos to compare, the best I could do is the following:

13 - ?
    17 - Fikru Tefera* - scores third goal from the penalty spot and not open play.
    4 - Abebaw Butako
    6 - Alula Girma
    11 - Umed Ukuri*
    19? - Adane Girma* - usually wears #19.
    9 - Getaneh Kebede?
    10? - If #10 perhaps Birhanu Bogale?
    3 or 5? - If #5, perhaps Aynalem Hailu?
    GK - ?
    2? - Degu Debebe?
    --
    7 - Shimeles Bekele - doesn't seem to be a #7 in the starting XI therefore would most likely be a sub.

* Certain that it is those players.

At 0:39, reporter mentions Asrat Megersa and at 0:47 mentions Shimeles Bekele while it's still the first half highlights. Maybe others could give it a shot?

• From my research for this match, this is what I've got:

Ethiopia: GK Binyam Habtamu, 2 Degu Debebe, 18 Asrat Megersa, 4 Adebaw Butako, 6 Alula Girma 9 Getaneh Kebede, 10 Birhanu Bogale, Mengistu Assefa, 19 Adane Girma, 17 Fikru Tefera, 11 Umed Ukuri

(7 Shimelis Bekele)

But in cases like this you can never be 100% sure...

• In a match vs Libya (2014-01-13) I would change the positions of Degu and Aynalem (now we have Degu right, Aynalem left) and Asrat and Adane (now we have Asrat right, Adane left)...

In a match vs Congo (2014-01-17) I would put Asrat behind the Fasika and Adane (now we have Fasika as DM, Asrat as RCM and Adane as LCM). Also, I would put Adane on the right side, Fasika on the left. I would also put Elias on LCB and Bargecho on RCB...

• Quote from Benjamin

Boca, whenever you think a formation should be changed, go for it. ;)

Thanks Benjamin. I also wanted to write it in case that someone with better knowledge of those games want to add something or so... ;)