Togo National team

• Quote from Anonymous

benjamin ,please skus my !!!!!!!! kenneth PEREZ (attack danemark and AZ Alkmaar - PBS ) ...... not to ajax amsterdam !!!!!!!!

perez to ajax ( the 1 jully 2006 ...for season 2006-2007)

BOSNIA , (midelfeld samir MURATOVIC 25 FEBRUARY 1976 from graz AK (austria) is select ( als substitue) in fiendly versus japan ( 28 february 2006)

And please don't give me the transfers for the 2006/07 season now - I will do those in summer, when they happen.

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• @cheap

are you nuts? Stop that you wanker,we don´t want to see any comercial..

• Quote from Anonymous

@cheap

are you nuts? Stop that you wanker,we don´t want to see any comercial..

I will have to do a registration thing here - the spambots have discovered the forum. I'm sorry, really wanted to avoid this, as I hate registering for forums when you just want to leave a short message. Still, no way around this.

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.

• Quote from Benjamin

I will have to do a registration thing here - the spambots have discovered the forum. I'm sorry, really wanted to avoid this, as I hate registering for forums when you just want to leave a short message. Still, no way around this.

yes, looks like we´ll have to do this - I´ve just deleted lots of spam postings in here once again... :evil:

sorry, I'm just the designer here - no clue about football!

• Rwanda 2008 match:

Goal: Floyd Ayite

Kossi Agassa (injured and went out) - Daré Nibombé, Serge Akakpo, Abdoul Gafar Mamah, Ousséni Labo - Moustapha Salifou, Floyd Ayité, Améwou Komlan, Kacla Eninful - Backer Aloenouvo, Vincent Tchalla

(Emmanuel Adebayor, Olufade Adékanmi, Euloge Ahodikpe, Mini Balogou)

p.s. It seems that the only dilemma is who replaced injured GK Agassa.

• Quote from boca

Rwanda 2008 match:

Goal: Floyd Ayite

Kossi Agassa (injured and went out) - Daré Nibombé, Serge Akakpo, Abdoul Gafar Mamah, Ousséni Labo - Moustapha Salifou, Floyd Ayité, Améwou Komlan, Kacla Eninful - Backer Aloenouvo, Vincent Tchalla

(Emmanuel Adebayor, Olufade Adékanmi, Euloge Ahodikpe, Mini Balogou)

p.s. It seems that the only dilemma is who replaced injured GK Agassa.

Problem solved.... A la 44e mn sur un contact avec un attaquant Rwandais, Agassa se blesse et laisse sa place à Klomégan Jean Robert tout juste avant la pause.

http://www.globalsport-togo.com/20081123268/TO…-rassurent.html

• 8.9.2012 vs Gabon not yet complete

B.Tchagouni, D.Dakonam, D.Nibombe, S.oro, S. Akakpo, K.Amewou, A.Romao, S.Gakpe (M.Salifou 64'), M.Gafar, E.Adebayor (K.Damessi 90+4), V.Bossou.

14.10.2012 vs Gabon, add booking for Kokou 43'.