Good site +++ Uniform and Flag of Macau as Portugese

• Hi all:

My name is Juan Manuel I'm new in the site, in fact I have already contact it by first time.
    "National football teams" is really, really good.

On othe topics, I wonder if one among you or someone you know, have images on the uniform used by Macau National Football Team before 1999 (before being a SAR of China PR). And what flag did Macau use befor such a year ???

I have only noticed that the uniform was blue and white. Do you know more ?

But I am not sure if the flag (you know: when teams enter the field and anthems are displayed, etc) was that of Portugal or another. What was that?

Regards,

Juan Manuel
    FOTW Editor: http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags
    Tlalnepantla, MÈxico (Estado de), MÈxico.
    villascan_jm@hotmail.com
    villascan_jm@yahoo.com

• actually they used a quite simillar flag to the Portuguese one but with a some sort of an emblem.
    here is a site.
    but where the blue color came from? actually there was a governemt flag with a blue background so, maybe that's the answer?
    here

I am actually a big big fan of oceania. and I always wondered what are the jersey colours of for example Tokelau or Nauru. this site is fantastic. but when there is an update I don't know what has been updated :) so could somebody inform us on the main page what precisely has been updated? :) thanks in advance.

oh. I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. well my name is Peter and I live in Poland :) I have about 600 images of Polish club teams emblems if anybody is interested.

• Hello Peter. I promise that from now on I well you when I actually update stuff. ;)

Been lazy on this, which is not a good thing. Fans of the site know that I actually update quite often.

Cursing at sudanese football line-ups since 2004.