Posts by @Ki

Quote from s2pid

vs. Kenya 18.8.04

Goa: Tabula

Posnnet Omong, Edward Ssali, Simeon Masaaba, Iddi Ssebalaata, Samuel Mubiri, Moses Lule, Johny Mawejje (Martin Mwange), Johnson Bagode, Tommy Ojara, George Sserunkuuma, Abubakar Tabula.

Note: I'm not sure who Johny Mawejje is. I know there is a Tony Mawejje but not Johny. Also only one sub even though this was a friendly but this was the given line-up.

Judging on the spellings on your source, I guess Mawejje is Tony (I recognised Posnet Omwony, Iddi Ssebalata, Samuel Mubiru, Martin Muwanga, Johnson Bagoole, Tonny Ojara, Geoffrey Sserunkuma...)

B teams are hell to me, as they imply inserting lots of lines for the same season... I don't know if we can think of an easy way to show a player played for both his club's A and B teams in the same season? We usually have to make a choice a sacrifice some of those lines when so few matches have been played...

I've left aside (for the moment) some of those which look monstrous to me...
    I've just updated today's Luxembourg v Armenia but I'm not quite sure I had all the correct info (mainly for Armenia - updated it from a livestream in Luxembourg), I'll keep an eye on it later..

Quote from Benjamin

Well, I pay for the running costs and spend a lot of time on it.

But, and this is important, this is not MY site. There are other people working on the site, for once, so it's theirs too. And then there are loads of people who have contributed to the site over the last 8 1/2 years. It's their site as well. ;)

I can promise that you'll like the new site. Loads of intersting things to do on the site, can't wait to get it online.

Can't wait as well! I sai I was going to stop working on the site and it turns out I'm more active than ever (and I will with the new version for sure!) 8)

Quote from Michael Morrison

I got that wrong, Danso's 16 appearances and 16 goals should be moved from 2008 to 2007 and his 14 appearances and 19 goals should be moved from 2009 to 2008. Again that was my mistake you forgot to correct.

I was doing in when you posted, and I (without paying attention) corrected it myself! :yes:

Quote from @Ki

I'm tempted to say Ghana, or Algeria, or Tunisia... Yeah, definitely one of them!

I can't help but laugh right now after Tunisia's parody of a match against Ivory Coast :lol: :lol:

Ivory Coast who are becoming a quite serious candidate for the title, they're quite impressive! Ghana is more or less keeping their promise as well, but the other matches have confirmed what you were saying Ben, there's no real favorite team this year, none is really showing any natural superiority over the others... We'll see what comes next!

Norway's matches were perfectly valid to me, so I wouldn't delete them... In the end, is there any AFCON preparation match which is perfectly valid???
    About deleting matches, I'm the kind who would love to add anything between 2 FIFA countries (plus some non-FIFA in regional tournaments like French overseas departments, Island Games, Zanzibar, and Oceanian small countries), provided that we clearly stipulate it... BUt it's really a nightmare for the whole team to decide if there is any rule to apply, the closest we've reached so far being the "not more than 6 subs per team" which remains very optional in some countries' cases....

I remember suggesting that we don't only list our missing matches but also those we had added, so we could have a certain level of coherence (in case we were to deleted one or else...). I also remember adding matches for Libya and Morocco which were subject to caution in 2012 - the Arab cup, played by "Morocco B" which looked a lot like their national team deprived of their European-based players...

Quote from boca

vs Tunisia 2013:

Goal: Saladin Said

Jemal Tassew - Seyoum Tesfaye, Aynalem Hailu, Biadgelegn Elias, Abebaw Butako - Shimelis Bekele, Addis Hintsa, Adane Girma, Minyahil Teshome - Getaneh Kebede, Saladin Said

(Alula Girma, Birhanu Bogale, Fuad Ibrahim)

So, is there a possibility that Fuad Ibrahim was Ethiopia's 6th sub?

In case we had to delete it (I prefer to take precautions), I'm posting their data here as well:

Farouk Ben Mustapha (Aymen Balbouli), Chamseddine Dhaouadi, Bilel Ifa(Walid Hichri), Rami Bedoui, Khalil Chammam, Hatten Baratli (Khaled Mouelhi), Majdi Traoui (Chadi Hammami), Abdelkader Oueslati (Issam Jemaa), Oussama Darragi, Zouhair Dhaouadi (Wahbi Khazri), Hamdi Harbaoui (Sabeur Khelifa).
    Goal: Darragi (4')