Posts by holyshark

Hi, the goalkeeper of MLS team Colorado Rapids, Bouna Coundoul, is a Senegalese player, born in march 4, 1982. He plays in 2005, 2006, and 2007 in Colorado Rapids and previously he played for Albany State, in the USA's NCAA. He is not yet international, but would be elegible for Senegal. Thanks for the web

hi,let's go:
    Javier Balboa, midfielder born in 13/05/1985, who plays this year in Real Madrid'first team,is international for Equatorial Guinea, playing his first cap in 2007 against Rwanda in Kigali.thanks.

Hi Benjamin, there are a Cook Islands player, who will play the south pacific games.You could add them? Is Thomas Le Mouton, an striker who currently plays for Albany United in the New Zealand's Northern premier league, a kind of second division. I don't have his date of birth.Is the team star, with the goalkeeper Tony Jamieson

Hi Benjamin, thanks a lot to you for the site. Respect Benjamin Totori, (another time sorry for my english), he is actually preparing for the south pacific games in samoa. He's one of the stars of Solomon Islands, but due to the new zealand's club Youngheart obligations is not full time cappable fot his national team.

Hi, there are a player born in Guam who plays for the Boston University in the ncaa of the united states. His name is Jin Oh, he's striker, and was born in 05/02/1987.His statistics are: in 2005, 5 games played, 0 goals. In 2006, 18 games played, 5 goals.

hi, sorry for my english, only a few corrections:

Niger National team player Kassaly Daouda, born in 19/08/1983, goalkeeper, currently plays for Cotonsport FC de Garoua, in the first division of cameroon.

Solomon Islands Benjamin Totori, born in 20/02/1986, striker, currently plays for Youngheart Manawatu, in the first division of New Zealand. Last year was the topscorer of the same team and the topscorer of the New Zealand league, playing 21 matches and 24 goals. great player, please, add them

Congratulations for the web, for me is the best on the net, really