Bahrain missing match data

If you have found any mistakes or you have any ideas, please comment here.

Moderator: Benjamin

@Ki

Re: Bahrain missing match data

Postby @Ki » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:40 pm

My sources in the Gulf give me the same line-up, with a couple of modifications. Sayed Zia = Sayed DHIYA, Ayesi MUSA = Eissa MOUSSA, Ali Harawa = Ali Haraam
That seems to be a bit of a problem when it comes to some Arabic names in general, some sources would have different spelling than others. Eg. Bahraini player Rashid Al Hooti, others Rashed Al Hooti or even Al Hooty.
I usually like to look for those players and I tried to uniformise that kind of spelling, at least for each country, but at some point you get lost anyway... And this year's new players for Bahrain are pretty hell to find, the lineup just above made me think the same player was three times on the pitch with three alternatives of his name :eek:

(Personally I find 'Abdullah's funny because they end up with or without the final H, and sometimes turn to Abdallah)
League tables frantic - member of the crew since 2006

boca

Postby boca » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:54 pm

My sources in the Gulf give me the same line-up, with a couple of modifications. Sayed Zia = Sayed DHIYA, Ayesi MUSA = Eissa MOUSSA, Ali Harawa = Ali Haraam
That seems to be a bit of a problem when it comes to some Arabic names in general, some sources would have different spelling than others. Eg. Bahraini player Rashid Al Hooti, others Rashed Al Hooti or even Al Hooty.
I usually like to look for those players and I tried to uniformise that kind of spelling, at least for each country, but at some point you get lost anyway... And this year's new players for Bahrain are pretty hell to find, the lineup just above made me think the same player was three times on the pitch with three alternatives of his name :eek:

(Personally I find 'Abdullah's funny because they end up with or without the final H, and sometimes turn to Abdallah)
I don't know what to say, it's a big problem, yeah. But, the most important thing is that we have the line-ups, it's lot easier to find out who they are than to find the line-ups...I suggest that we wait for some time, it will probably be solved when these players start to play more...

boca

Postby boca » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey, Alsayed Ahmad Jaffar is Sayed Jaafar Ahmed

boca

Postby boca » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 pm

And the problem is, that the same report said that Sayed Ziya got yellow card in 34th minute...Could it be Alsayed Ahmed???

@Ki

Postby @Ki » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm really lost about this one, he looks like too many existing names and in the end I have no clear idea who he is... Maybe Ziya...
It's really disturbing when we consider all the names those players are known under, we'd need so many ways of identifying them!

boca

Postby boca » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm really lost about this one, he looks like too many existing names and in the end I have no clear idea who he is... Maybe Ziya...
It's really disturbing when we consider all the names those players are known under, we'd need so many ways of identifying them!
I want to say that you put 2 players in database, Alsayed Ahmad Jaffar and Sayed Jaafar Ahmed, like it's 2 persons, but it's the same man...Delete Alsayed Ahmad Jaffar and add one more game to Sayed Jaafar Ahmed, whom you already had in the database...

boca

Postby boca » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm

vs Uzbekistan 25.12.2010.

Goal: Salman Isa

Bahrain: Mahmoud Mansour (GK) - Walid Alehiam, Mohamad Al Harbani, Ibrahim Al Mushahas, Dawood Saad, Mohammed Salmeen, Hamad Rakea, Mahmoud Abdulrahman, Mahmoud Ladjimi, Abdulwahab Almalod, Abdullah Adnan al-Dakhil

(Abdulla Marzouqi, Abdulwahab Ali, Salman Isa, Fawzi Ayesh, Abdullah Omar, Ismail Abdullatif)

Source: http://forums.jc.ae/showthread.php?8378 ... viewfull=1

@Ki

Postby @Ki » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm

I want to say that you put 2 players in database, Alsayed Ahmad Jaffar and Sayed Jaafar Ahmed, like it's 2 persons, but it's the same man...Delete Alsayed Ahmad Jaffar and add one more game to Sayed Jaafar Ahmed, whom you already had in the database...
I thought so, but there are two in the lineup which was posted...

Abbas Ahmed, Abdullahi Yusuf, Walid Muhammad, Alsayed Muhammad, Abdul Wahab Ali, Hussain Baba, Ismail Abdul Latif, Mohammad Abdullah, Alsayed Ahmed, Abdullah Omar, Alsayed Ahmad Jaffar

boca

Postby boca » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 pm

That's why i thought Alsayed Ahmed was maybe Sayed Zia, because he got yellow card in 34th minute, so he probably started...

@Ki

Postby @Ki » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 pm

If so, we're okay, because I had already added a start to Sayed Jaffar Ahmed at the beginning, and it was the second one who was a problem to me... I considered Zia as we had thought, he's the most likely possibility in the light of what you're saying!

boca

Postby boca » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:20 pm

vs Kuwait 14.11.2012.

Goal: Muhammad Abdul Aziz

Abbas Ahmed - Ibrahim Obaidli, Walid Alehiam, Sayed Adnan, Abdullah Omar, Ali Haraam, Muhammad Abdul Aziz, Syed Zia, Abdullah Fattaa, Issa Ghalib, Sami al-Hussein

(Abdullah Hazza, Abdulwahab Almalod, Hussein Salman, Issa Moussa, Ahmed Alkhtal, Ahmed Juma, Abdul Wahab Ali, Salman Isa)

Source: http://www.alwasatnews.com/3722/news/read/716075/1.html

bakerrp

Postby bakerrp » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Got this one very quickly!

29/11/12 Palestine 0 Bahrain 2 Al Wakrah, Doha

PALESTINE Toufic ALI (Mohamed ESHBAIR 46), Raed FARES, Husam ABU SALEH (Hani NABOULSE 57), Khaled MAHDI, Moussa ABU JAZAR (Ahmed SALAMEH 75), Ashraf NOMAAN (Abdelhamid ABU HABIB 70), Imad ZATTARA (Khaldun AL HALMAN), Maly KAWARE (Husam WADI 63), Eyad ABUGHARQOUD, Khoder YOUSEF, Nadim BARGOUTHI

BAHRAIN Sayed Mohamed JAFFAR, Dawood SAID, Abdulla AL MARZOUQI, Mohamed HUSSEIN, Waleed AL HAYYAM, Hamad AL DAKHEEL (Mohamed AL MULLA), Hamad RAKEA (Jaycee JOHN) Salman ISA (Faisal BUDAHOOM), Sayed DHIYA (Mahmoud ABDULRAHMAN), Hussein SALMAN (Sami AL HOSANI), Mohamed TAYEB (Isa GHALEB)

Goal: Hussein 20, John 64

bakerrp

Postby bakerrp » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:34 pm

One from the weekend.

03/12/12 Bahrain 0 Iraq 0 Suhaim bin Hamad, Doha Yassir AL RAWAHI (Oman)

BAHRAIN Sayed JAFFAR, Mohamed HUSSEIN, Abdullah AL MARZOUQI, Walid AL HAYYAM, Dawood SAID, Abdulla Yusuf Mohamed HILAL (Mahmoud ABDULRAHMAN 76), Abdulwahab ALI, Faisal BUDAHOUM (Hussein SALMAN 69), Saeed DHIYA (Sami AL HOSSEINI 76), Hamad RAKEA (Hassan JAMEEL 60), Mohamed TAYEB (Issa GHALEB 60)

IRAQ Jalal HASSAN, Walid SALEM (Samal SAEED 76), Ahmed IBRAHIM, Ali RAHEMA, Ali ADNAN, Khaldun IBRAHIM, Saif SALMAN, Amjad KHALEF (Nabil SABAH 69), Saad ABDUL AMIR (Yassir ABDUL MUHSIN 79), Ahmed YASSIN (Ammar ABDUL HUSSEIN 56), Hussam IBRAHIM (Amjad RADHI 55)

bakerrp

Postby bakerrp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Bahrain's last two practice matches before the Gulf Cup. Both African sides were made up of locally based players, and I haven't been able to find names for them. Due to the nature of the opposition, I guess these probably aren't 'A' internationals.

26/12/12 Bahrain 0 Burkina Faso 0 Khalifa Sports City, Isa Sami AL NIMRI (Saudi Arabia)

BAHRAIN Seyed Mohamed JAFFAR (Abbas AHMED 46), Rashid AL HOOTI (Abdulla AL HAZZA 46), Mohamed HUSSEIN (Dawood SAID 46), Hussein BABA (Mohamed SAAD 46), Mohamed DUAIJ (Hassan JAMIL 46), Fawzi AAISH (Mahmoud ABDULRAHMAN 46) (Abdulwahab AL MALOOD), Isa GHALEB (Sayed DHIYA 46), Ali ABDULWAHAB (Abdulla OMAR 46), Hussein SALMAN (Mohamed ABDULAZIZ 46), Sami AL HOSANI (Abdulla YUSUF 46), Ismail ABDUL LATIF (Faisal BUDAHOOM 46)

29/12/12 Bahrain 3 Guinea 0 National, Manama Fahad JABAR

BAHRAIN Sayed Mohamed JABBAR, Abdulla OMAR, Mohamed HUSSEIN (Mohamed DUAIJ 60), Hussein BABA, Rashid AL HOOTI (Hassan JAMIL 80), Ismail ABDUL LATIF (Sami AL HOSANI 74), Ali ABDULWAHAB, Fawzi AAISH (Isa GHALEB 74), Saeed DHIYA, Hussein SALMAN (Abdulwahab AL MALOOD 75), Faisal BUDAHOOM (Abdulla YUSUF 74)

Goals: Aaish 4, Budahoum 22, al Hosani 80

@Ki

Postby @Ki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 am

Burkina Faso press and very active forums didn't even cover that match, as well as for Guinea... I'm not quite sure we should add these matches in the end? Let's leave them here anyway, if we feel like adding them we'll have the data available!

By the way, do you know anything about 20th December match against Oman?

Return to “Corrections & Suggestions (Football)”